Wednesday, March 4, 2009

zzzzz.

I suddenly feel like blogging about my customers.
Customer 1 came into the shop and wanted to buy a pair of heels.
The price is RM19.90 after discount and that was the last pair.
So she's like "eh cheaper la. you see this one not nice edi."
I was like "cannot la. discount edi wert"
Then at the same time i saw something on her eyelid.
A small plastic.
Then i think it's those fake eyelids.
It came off a lil from her eyelid edi.
I wanted to tell her that but i didnt la.
Then the next day she came again. -_____-
Customer 1 : Eh the heels ar. Cheaper can or not? Rm15 la. No one buy ge la. Sell to me. RM15.
Me : Cannot la. RM 18 la. How?
Customer 1: Dirty edi la. Got scratch here somemore.
Me : OKAY LA OKAY LA. RM17. How?
Customer 1: Okay la. I want.
Then I quickly settled the heels before she changes her mind. Phew.
Next!
There were a few China ladies came to the shop. I think they're from the foot massage place.
There goes our conversation.
Customer 2: Xiao jie, ni you ku zi ma? ( Miss,do you have pants?)
Me : You you. (Got got) *shows her shirt*
Customer 2 : Bu shi. Ku zi ku zi. (No no. Pants pants) *shows me pants*
Me : Ooops. *feels malu and shows her some pants*
-_____________-
My mandarin sucks. Sigh.
But sometimes i have my boss or other customers to translate for me. LOL.
and yesterday there was this customer who wanted to buy a bag. So i took the paper bag and put the bag in it.
She asked if she could put her stuff in the bag.
I said no problem.
When she pulled the zip,it broke into 2 pieces then she said she doesnt want to buy.
Then nvm la.
She said something. =\
Customer 3: Hey. You put braces ar?
Me : No ar. Why?
I thought it's a compliment or something else (haha) then guess what she said.
Customer 3 : Why the way you talk like so weird wan?
I laughed and said i dont know.
Really -___________-
So insulting. Zzzzz.
Yeah these are my customers.
Thats all. =)

No comments: