Tuesday, March 10, 2009
THE CAVE.
Went to Gua Tempurung yesterday with the other 7 (Min,Teng,D,Edwin,Joo Zjin,Kay Win and Mao). Gathered at stadium before leaving. Went to fetch Kay Win and Joo Zjin. Reached there at 9 something i think. Min and I wore slippers there. So we screamed " toh hai toh hai!" for many times. Kay Win and Edwin saved our slippers. LOL. The Malay couple saved my slippers too. I was really very slow and the last one behind. Thanks Edwin for temaning me and sorry for causing your slippers float away. Di Sheng was like super fast. I think he can be the tour guide number 2. -___- We crawled over, walked on those big big rocks, climbed here and there and we had to SLIDE. Hmm. It was fun. At first I felt like giving up edi cause I was extremely tired and had difficulties in breathing. I pity Min, teng and others cause they hit their head. Ouch.My legs got cut and hit too. And as usual, we laughed again. HAHA. I'll upload the pics next time. After that, went to McD and had lunch there. Then balik ke rumah Min. Saw Damien!! SO CUTEEEEE. He was sleeping. But then he woke up. Hehe. Pinched his face again. Can't tahan. >_< Went home straight away took my bath and sleeeeeppp. and today when i woke up, my body aches. Sigh. My body and legs aching now. I walk like a duck seriously. zzz. Promised my bro to treat him sushi tonight so yeah. Okie. Tata.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment