Yesterday was my school's Sports Day.
Thanks Min for temaning me all the time. =)
I went to fetch Teng along.
After that, Min,Teng,Deb and I walked to my car.
and i saw something.
Guess what i saw....
A PAPER.
AKU KENA SAMAN!!! -_____-
So unlucky la.
I was quite scared to tell my mum about it.
When i reached home with Min, this was our conversation.
Mum : How's driving today?
Min : Okay la.
Me : I tell you something k? Don't scold ar.
Mum : What is it?
Me : You have to pay rm20. :D
Mum : You kena saman ar?! What happened?
Min and I : Din put parking ticket. Haha.
Mum: Where you parked wor?
Min and I : Near our school.
Mum : So sor la you. First time drive then kena saman. Haha.
Min and I : Haha. Yeah. Go buy lottery with that saman number la. =P
Mum : Funny ar! *laughs*
Min and I : *laughs*
Inilah saman pertama aku -______-
After that, we went to jj. Min, Teng and Deb laughed at my driving cause sometimes when I was going to release the clutch, i stepped on the accelerator and it went broooooommm. We laughed again. Haha. We watched Slumdog Millionaire. It was not bad. Interesting. Laughed at some parts again. We couldnt really understand what was Salim talking. Haha. Yeah that was my day. =)

5 comments:
Wah, so cheap wan in Ipoh the saman. KL, i had to pay like RM100!
SO UNFAIR! Oh, and i got like 3 times already saman. haha.
haha. mine is because of i didnt put the parking ticket. how come you kena saman? parked kat tempat gloria? XD haha.
I kena rm100 just cause i didnt put parking ticket lor. same like you. but cannot believe the VAST difference between mine and yours. TSK TSK. NO FAIR!
So SOR LA!!
whoa. rm100? yeha mmg not fair! lol.
nicole! mmg sor! haha.
Post a Comment