Thursday, March 12, 2009
SUCKS.
I got my results yesterday and I was very very sad. Couldn't hold back the tears. Damn it. I feel so stupid so crying. AHHH. The moment teacher gave me the results slip,I was asking myself whether I'm dreaming or what. See see I'm not dreaming. Wtf. Okay. Took it and walked to my friends. Yes,I'm very happy for them but I feel sad for myself. I really feel like jumping off fromt he upper hall window. Grr. I totally understand how Lee Chong Wei felt when he lost to Lin Dan! SAME SAME! It's too late to turn back time. I have to move on,I know. But it's not as easy as I think. I'm still very disappointed. Who can i blame? Myself. Why didn't I study hard during SPM? Lazy. What did I do then? Eat and sleep. Great. And see what I got? Wonderful results! I asked myself why didn't I enter arts stream last time. Kokoi la me. I even told myself "aiya. nothing wan la. can move on geh. it's not like I cant find job or whatever with that results" . But see see I need time. I feel guilty and bad for my family and others. I'm mad at myself too. Too many things happened these few days. I don't like it. Sigh. Sucks la. Tired already. Move on move on. Roar. I hope time will heal my heart. I'll do better next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
spm's useless so don't worry about it k.. I dont even know why are we taking it in the first place... get how many a's also dont matter anyway... just look forward, it's not like we give a damn about it right.
yeah you're right. i'm better already. true also. it's not like we will die with that results also right. thanks =)
Post a Comment