Saturday, July 4, 2009

ONGSUYEN.

SELAMAT HARI JADI SEPUPUKU,iaitu CHRISTINE ONG SU YEN!!
I've known you for 17 years.
Since 5th of July 1992.
So long right?
Haha.
We've gone through so many things including those cute things we did when we were young.
You're a supportive cousin sister.
Thanks for being there for me and supporting me when I was weak.
I still remember the times when you wanted to eat SIU MIM BAO so badly.
And please stop saying you're fat. YOU'RE NOT!!
Have a wonderful birthday yah.
Stay pretty and all the best in your SPM and in your future.
Love you lots,cousin sis.
Hugs & Kisses. <3
This picture was taken last year. Look at our hairrr! LOL.
This was on your birthday last year. Look at our hair again!
This one different a bit. Your hair is a bit long already.
Whoa. Prom night. Your hair is longerrrr. I know you're happy right? Hehe!


Ahh this's the latest picture I have I guess. You look good here. =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YENNNNN!!! <333

No comments: