Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good and Bad.

Yesterday when I was in my auntie's car with my mother,brother and another auntie to have dinner, all of us were busy talking about MJ then suddenly BANG!!!! My auntie, my bro and I moved forward when a car from the back hit my auntie's car. I was shocked and stoned for some time. We didn't put on seat belts some more. Luckily the impact wasn't big. But my backbone and neck a bit painful maybe because of the momentum or inertia? lol. Yeah after that, my auntie and the lady parked their cars at the side to settle. After some time, my uncle came. The lady was very scared. I can see through her face. She kept saying sorry. The lady said that her baby was crying and it kinda distracted her I think. I understand also cause her baby suddenly cried. But the baby's really cute. Then she called her husband and he came after some time. Then after that, my uncle and auntie went to the police station to make report. So, my mother,auntie,bro and I went to stadium to have our dinner cause we're starving already. After that, went back to another auntie's house to wait for my uncle and auntie to settle everything. It took them almost 2 hours I think. Damn long. Yeah, that's all.

The lady's car. (sorry my phone cacat)

Auntie's car.



---------------------------------------------------------------


Okay. Let's talk about today. My neck and backbone still painful. My neck is worse. Maybe because of I had Taekwondo lesson today. Learned punching and kicking! =P These are the pictures of me with my Dobok aka Taekwondo uniform. LOL. Btw ignore the colour of my belt. =P
ROAR!! HIK HAK HUK!!

Take 1.
Take 2.
Tadah!
when you look me in the eyes. <3

No comments: