Wednesday, July 1, 2009

01.07.09

Yes,I'll remember this day.
Today during recess I went to the basketball court to watch the band performance thingy.
I didn't realize that recess's over so I continued sitting there. Watching all.
Some Form 6 students were there too.
Then when I was watching, suddenly the Form 6 Moderator was walking towards me and he called me.
I was like "wtf wei this time". Sure kena wan.

Teacher : What are you doing here?
Me : Watching band performance.
Teacher : Who gave you the permission to watch?
Me : No one. *answers with a soft tone*
Teacher : I'M ASKING YOU A QUESTION!
Me : No one. *walks away*
Teacher : What's your name?!! *with the ROAR looks*
Me : *turns behind and answers " Wong Sook Mun"*
Teacher : Why you raise your voice now?! You want me to raise my voice or not?!
Me : No no no. Wong Sook Mun.
Teacher : Which class are you from?
Me : LSA2. Sorry teacher. *walks away quickly*

Yeah. No mood already. But I know it's my fault la. Then I just couldn't stand it. Then tears started to roll down my cheeks. My classmates said I look ugly and asked me to wash my face. At first I didn't want to go cause I was scared already. Then,I went to the toilet with my classmate. Before that, we asked teacher for the "PAS KELUAR". So,I went to wash my face. When we were on our way back to our classroom, I saw HIM standing upstairs there scolding a few Form 6 guys. I was scared so I quickly walked back but I was unlucky again. Wtf.

He SAW me and called me to go upstairs there. I was scared like shit. Heart was beating so fast. I asked my classmate to teman me if anything happens. Then he asked my friend something.

Teacher : Did she go back to her class before going to the toilet?
Friend : Yes,teacher.
Teacher : Are you sure?
Friend : Yes.
Me : Teacher, I have the "PAS KELUAR" to go to the toilet la. *points at the PAS KELUAR*
Teacher : Okay. Go back to your class.

*walks away quickly*
AHHHH. What is this? Gj told me he saw the teacher scolding one Form 6 girl and she's crying and wiping her tears. =\ Then another friend of mine told me that he scolds everyone and most of the people cry. Haih. Thank goodness I didn't cry in front of him. I'm really scared to go to school already. Haih. And I think he remembers me already. I'm in his list already. OH SHIT! Until now, his face, his eyes, his voice, his words and many many more are still on my mind! Damn it. How la all this. I just hope everything will be fine. Damn sad.

1 comment:

junne said...

that teacher must be mr karu ...