Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New School.

Today teacher came to my class and gave me the letter. She's like "Wong Sook Mun,they approved you already. You can go to the arts class tomoro" I was a bit surprised and happy at the same time. Heh. Then my Physics teacher kacau me. He always kacau me wan. On the first day of school. He asked me something.

Teacher : New student ar. From where?
Me : ACS.
Teacher : Why come SMI la?
Me : Car pool la teacher.
Teacher : Sure or not? I know you have boyfriend la.
Me : NOOOOO!


I didn't go to school last Friday. Then he asked something again.

Teacher : Eh ACS! Why didn't come to school on Friday?
Me : Not feeling well la teacher. *smiles*
Teacher : Don't lie. I know you go pak tor that day!
Me : NOOOOO teacher noooo!

Then, today he talked to me and my friends.

Teacher : So you girls can go to arts stream or not?
Us : Have to wait la teacher.
Teacher : Eh Kartini, your parents want you to be doctor right?
Kartini : I think so. But i prefer arts la.
Teacher : Then you cry only la. Or throw tantrums. Sure can wan. There you follow this girl. She's an expert. *points at me*
Me : Where got la teacher. -_______-
Yeah,he's funny. Yes, I'll miss talking to some of my classmates too. I think i berpindah-randah for don't know how many times already. Lol. Thats all. Byeeee.

No comments: