Okay I'm gonna talk about my class. Some of my classmates are funny. Especially the 3 indian guys. Haha. On the first day of school, my class teacher asked how much we want to pay for our classfund.
Teacher : Students, how much you all wanna pay for your classfund?
Boy : RM 1.
Teacher : Is it okay to pay RM 1?
Everyone : No problem. So,when should we pay?
Teacher : This month.
Boy 1 : Teacher, can we all pay after a few months?
Boy 2 : Teacher!! He's gonna leave thats why he said that.
Indian guys : Eh. No need to worry. You pay first. You can leave. It's okay. You leave your money here can already.
Everyone : *laughs*
Then on the next day, we had Chemistry class. The teacher wrote something on the board.
Teacher : (1 X 2.45) + (3 X 1.2) + (4 X 5.6) / 100 equals to what?
Indian guys : ZERO!!!
HAHA. Then teacher walked around the lab and walked to the indian guys' tables.
Teacher : Boys, please answer these questions.
Indian guys : Yesterday answer already teacher.
Haha. Then my teacher kinda gave them a lecture.
Teacher : Eh boys. Tukar la sikap kamu tu. Sudah Form 6 sekarang. Bukan lagi Tahun 1.
Indian guys : Okay teacher. Take time la teacher.
Teacher : Yah it takes time.
After that,my teacher called all of our names from the namelist to check who's absent.
Teacher : Ramablablaputumayam ( one of the indian guys' friend)
Indian guys : Absent!!
Teacher : Muthuchettiar (another friend)
Indian guys : Absent! Sudah pigi buang tahi.
HAHAHAH. They're really funny and naughty.
Then I heard them talking to the treasurer. The treasurer pays attention in class wan.
Treasurer : Eh. Where are you going to study?
Indian guy : I'm going to Indah Water University.
Treasurer: Too much la you. Don't play la.
Indian guy : Eh. PRIVATE you knowww!!
Treasurer : *laughs*
HAHAHA. Really swt.
My English teacher is very fierce and strict. She'll randomly pick ppl's name from the namelist to present our talk or something every lesson. I think the Indian guys are scared and they don't like it. So, everytime when English lessons gonna start, 3 of them will disappear. One day I was wondering if they ponteng class, where they hide their bags and books all. See see they hide their bags behind the door. -___- Good idea. Then after English class, they'll enter the class again. Haha. Really salute them.
On last Friday, I saw them coming back after English lesson ended. So I asked them something.
Me : Eh. Where did you guys hide la?
Indian guys : We walked around. *laughs*
Then another time i asked them.
Me : Eh. Later gonna ponteng or not? Haha.
Indian guys : Cannot ponteng already. Buku ponteng sudah keluar.
HAHA.
Last week after assembly, I was walking back to my class then I saw a prefect asking a group of Indian guys to enter their classes.
Prefect : Please go back to your classes.
Indian guys : Eh prefect. Duty over duty over. Shoo shoo.
Prefect : *repeats the same sentence*
Indian guys : Duty over la bro.
Then I laughed and walked away. Haha. These guys are really brave. *salutes* Okay that's all. Have to do my homework already. Sigh. Bye bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hhaha like that oso salute meh? u come anderson u need to salute everyone la then. LOL!
haha. salute for fun la. want like that meh? how's anderson wan? haha.
Post a Comment