Saturday, October 11, 2008

=D

Hmm. It has been so long since I updated my blog. So,I'm gonna start with mahjong session with yen and few friends. Haha.





Me & Yen. =]


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27th September (Outing with my LinLins)

Daiboline.Dorlina.Pengboline.Pawlina



Min.Deb.Me


Ah Tan & I


Sor Deb.Sor Mun.Sor Min


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I visited Baby few weeks ago. He likes to manja manja. Haha. And yeah,he's EXTREMELY CUTE!

Baby lying on my thigh.


Carrying Baby like a real baby. Look at this naughty fella. x)


TADAH!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baby came to my house few days ago. My bro was eating. Then,he sat beside him looking at the food and showing innocent faces.


I like this pic the most!
Can you see a little mohawk on his head? xD



Baby looking at food again. -___-


Baby's smiling!! =)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went out with a few of my aunties and Queenie. Bought Big Apple Donuts and makan!

Queenie eating Chocoholic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


4th October

I went to the Farewell Night (based on what Zhao Farn said -____-) LOL.

PICTURES :


MINDY & I


The both of us...


Me & Serene Lao She xD


Me & XinYi Lao She xD

Us.


ME & FARNY! haha.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had nothing better to do yesterday night. So i did something dumb. HAHA. Let the picture proves it. =D

My mum said i looked like Little Red Indian. -_____-


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Btw, my school's Graduation Night was postponed to next Friday. The 5 of us will be performing with Crystal and May Jet. Hee.



I got tagged by Min and i'll do the tag. =D


1.What's your ambition?

- To be a businesswoman. LOL


2.Who is more important to you?Friends or Boy/Girlfriend?

- Percy! x)


3. What kind of pictures do you like to take ?

- Blur pictures to hide my chipsmore and cute things.


4.Do you think you have enough confidence?

- Maybe.


5.How many babies you want?

-2 or 3. (I want TWINS TWINS TWINS!)


6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

- Of course.


7.What is your goal for this year?

- Finish SPM and have fun! :D


8.Do you believe in eternity love?

- Yup.


9.Are you slacking now?

- TOTALLY!


10.What feeling do you love the most?

-Happy. =D


11.What do you usually have for your late night snack?

- Tak ada.


12.Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

- Yes and it depends.


13.What does 'flying' means to you?

- Fly like a bird.


14.What do you crave for the most currently?

- TAK TAU!


15.Who's hotter,Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?

- Milo Ventimiglia.


16.Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words :

- She is loves Guru Pitka.


17.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?

- Joking. Laughing. Kacau people. Reading messages. Looking at pictures.


18.What will you become in another 10 years to come?

- Hmm. Somebody's wife? HAHA.


19.Which place used to be your favourite destination but now you hate the most?

- I dunno.


20. What do you hug when you're sleeping?

- Percy, Gingerbreadboy and babies!



Dengan rasminya, Wong Sook Mun telah berjaya membuat tagnya yang ditag oleh Cik Mindy. HAHA.

Sekarang,aku nak tag beberapa orang.

Orang yang aku tag ialah :

-MINDY

-TENG

-DEB

-YEN

-PHUIYAN

-ZHAO FARN

-CRYSTAL


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I must work harder for SPM already. Jia you everyone! Bye.

No comments: