Friday, May 9, 2008

Hmm..

I had flu since 2 days ago. I wrapped a lot of wan tan. I think my close friends will only understand what im talking here. LOL. I didnt touch Sejarah Form 4 and i plan to just answer following my heart and i did it today! haha. Add Maths was crazy. I just cant wait for exams to finish. I wanna watch tv and online and do many things. Streetfighter called just now and i thought it was Chai Shen Dao. Stupid me. Yesterday was not a nice day for me. When I got up from my nap, my father told me that my uncle passed away. I was really very shocked. I was very very sad to hear this sad news. Then, my mum came home and told me bout it. It was a sudden death. He died in an accident. I didnt cry until i saw mum crying. She didnt know that i cried cause i quickly ran upstairs. I texted Min and told her bout it. Thanks for listening yah pek. =) I remember the last time i saw uncle was in a church. Sigh. It's like unbelievable lor. Someone in your family just leave the world. Haih. Mum said maybe he'll be happier up there. He can leave all the loneliness and sadness in him. We'll always remember you,uncle. Aik. Tears are flowing again now. Yah I'm emotional. I dont have the mood to study now. I hope that I can study tomoro. Nite!

No comments: